Zaid can produce either tables or chairs. Zaid can work up to 10 hours a day. His production possibilities are given in the table below:
- Construct the production possibilities frontier (PPF) for Zaid. Put tables on the Horizontal axis and chairs on the vertical axis.
- What is Zaid’s opportunity cost of producing one additional table?
- Currently Zaid is producing 20 tables and 40 chairs.
- Is this allocation of resources efficient? Why?
- Show this allocation on the graph and advise Zaid how he can be more efficient.
Question- 2 Marks-2
Suppose the market for Computer is given by the following equations for supply and demand:
- Calculate the equilibrium price and quantity.
- Sketch the supply and demand curves on a graph indicating the equilibrium quantity and price.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality