- Compare eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells based on size and structures.
- What is the cell theory?
- What are the functions of:
- The nucleus
- Ribosomes – what are the products of cytosolic vs. those bound to the ER?
- Smooth and rough ER
- Golgi apparatus – cis and trans?
- Lysosomes- how is pH significant to this organelle?
- Vacuoles (understand food/transport vs. central)
- Cell membrane
- Cell wall
- Describe how cellular organelles/structures are used to produce:
A) a protein used within the cell
B) A protein to be exported out of the cell
C) A lipid to be exported out of the cell.
- What is the endosymbiont theory? What evidence backs this theory?
- Compare microtubules, microfilaments, and intermediate filaments based on size and function. How do these help cells move?
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US:
11+ years of experience on custom writing
90% Return Client
Urgent 3 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions
Money Back Guarantee