Which of the following is TRUE about phospholipids? O A) They are completely hydrophobic (.e., “water-avoiding”) O B) They have both hydrophobic (i.e., “water-avoiding”) and hydrophilic (i.e., “water-loving”) regions OC) Their phosphate head groups favorably interact with water OD) They self-assemble into a bilayer in the presence of water to shield their hydrophobic hydrocarbon tails from having to interact with water molecules E) Answers B-D are correct
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality