. Describe briefly one example of non-Mendelian segregation pattern caused by one functional gene. 2. Describe briefly one example of non-Mendelian segregation pattern caused by two functional genes. 3. In general, dominant lethal allele can not be maintained in a gene pool of population. Let’s assume that one of the allele of gene H has been maintained for generations even though it causes lethal phenotype. Briefly explain one reasonable possibility that this allele doesn’t get eliminated from gene pool.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality