1. Define the two nucleic acids by name and symbol.
2. How are DNA and RNA similar and different?
3. Describe the monomer nucleotide’s three parts.
4. Define gene.
5. List some genetic diseases.
6. Define mutation.
7. Why is the medication 5 FU (5-fluorouracil) used to treat some cancers? Which RNA base does it resemble?
8. Describe the parts/ shape of DNA.
9. Describe how the bases pair in each nucleotide.
10. DNA is wrapped around proteins called ___________. DNA is NOT a protein.
11. The goal of the flow of information DNA to RNA is to make _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!
2. Gel electrophoresis (DNA fingerprinting technique) separates DNA and proteins based on size and _ _ _ _ _ _.
13. When cells divide they need the same DNA in each cell. The process to copy DNA is called what?
14. The process of RNA using DNA to make a protein is called _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
15. Name some proteins in the body:
16. Know that bacteria and viruses are different biologically. Define virus:
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality