1) Give an example of an animal (not a bacteria or virus) that can cause life-threatening symptoms in humans if we eat it, get infected by it, or are bitten/stung by it. NOTE: Not if we can be eaten entirely by it or smashed by it (no tigers, elephants, or great white sharks.) 2) Explain the biology of the harm in a BIO 240 appropriate level of detail (describe the physiological action of the venom, what body organs are harmed by the parasite, etc.)
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality