- Which enzymes perform these steps in DNA replication?
- Start DNA replication at the origin of replication
- Unwind and separate the DNA double helix
- Keep single stranded DNA from re-annealing at the replication bubble
- Synthesize an RNA primer
- Elongate the new DNA strands
- Attach DNA polymerase to the template DNA strand
- Remove RNA primers and replace them with DNA
- Seal nicks to join new DNA fragments into a continuous strand
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality