Peregrine falcons and gyrfalcons are two species that are prized by breeders but suffer from low reproductive rates. Peregrines average 2.6 offspring per clutch, and gyrfalcons average 3.5 offspring per clutch. The F1 crosses of the two species average 3.9 viable offspring per clutch. Calculate the hybrid vigour and percent hybrid vigour for number of viable chicks per clutch. (2 Marks)
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality