Which is NOT true about antibiotics and antibiotic resistant mutations in microbes?
Group of answer choices
Antibiotics chemically induce mutations to occur in microbial populations
Spontaneous mutations conferring antibiotic resistance can quickly dominate a population
Antibiotics place tremendous selection pressure on the bacterial population
Advantageous mutations can spontaneously arise in a population due to replication errors
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality