Which of the following two conditions are required for the development of all membrane potentials?
A. Low intracellular K+ and high extracellular Na+
B. Concentration differences and selective permeability to ions
C. High extracellular K+ and low intracellular Na+
D. Selective permeability and the electrogenic Na-K pump
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality