- Discuss how bacteria move around in a greenhouse, an orchard or field, and around the world.
- Explain how the different types of prokaryotic pathogens introduced in the course (regular bacteria, fastidious bacteria, phytoplasmas) move from plant to plant.
- Explain why Ralstonia solanacearum race 3/biovar 2 has been listed as a serious threat to US agriculture under the Agricultural Bioterrism Act of 2002, whereas, R. solanacearum race 1 is a common plant pathogen in the southern US.
- Explain how plant pathogenic bacteria overwinter.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality