Candida albicans normally causes superficial infections of the mucous membranes that are typically resolved with topical drugs. However, infection within the lungs of immunocompromised patients can develop if C. albicans is aspirated and treatment is usually just as toxic to the patient than to the pathogen itself. Based upon your understanding of fungal biology, explain how this pathogen is able to cause a more severe form of disease within this area of the body and why such an infection is difficult to treat.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality