Explain IN ORDER, how chemical signaling operates at a synapse. In your answer be sure to address the role of each of the following concepts in chemical signaling of a neuron: presynaptic cell, post-synaptic cell, synaptic vesicles, excitatory and inhibitory neurotransmitters (and how they differentially affect the signal), receptor sites, axon terminals, synaptic cleft, degradation, reuptake, diffusion, action potential, dendrites, axon and soma.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality