Which of the following statements best explains why cation concentration impacts the stability of double stranded DNA?
1.Increasing [cation] changes the colligative properties of the solution.
2. Increasing [cation] disrupts the hydrogen bonds.
3.Increasing [cation] enhances the solvation of the nucleic acid.
4.Increasing [cation] minimizes the electrostatic repulsions within the nucleic acid backbones.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality