Which one best explains the fact that most signal transduction pathways have multiple (cascade) steps? Multiple steps provide for greater amplification of a signal. Each of the steps allow for flexible response. Each step can be activated by several G proteins simultaneously. Multiple steps in a pathway require the least amount of ATP.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality