Monoploids are sterile because:
Group of answer choices
They actually are fertile but only if mated with other monoploids
There is a very low chance that any particular gamete will contain the one copy of each chromosome needed for viability
They form monoploid gametes
All of the above.
They don’t have any chromosomes
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality