Distinguish the characteristics of the two subdivisions of the autonomic nervous system. Characteristics Parasympathetic division Sympathetic division Arises from cranial and sacral nerves Arises from spinal nerves T, through L, Normally in control during resting state “Fight-or-flight” system Associated with CN 3, 7, 9, 10 13 Page
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality