Explain and depict how propagation of an action potential occurs(use unmyelinated axon). Be as detailed as possible. What would be different in a myelinated axon?
2. Discuss how altered levels of K+ and/or Na+ levels in the neuron and/or ECF could alter the various phases of an AP.
3. if you are told that section x is just beginning depolarization, then what phase is the preceding section(w)in? what would be the state of the VG Na+channels in w? what is occurring in section y?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality