1) What is the external ear for? (many possible responses)
Please choose at least one answer:
To process acoustic information
To transfer the sound
Amplify the sound
To locate the sound
Protect the hearing pathway
1. There is only one way for the brain to process sound and initiate a behavioral response accordingly.
2.The eardrum is what filters the sounds, and in particular to “block the way” to sounds harmful to our ear.
explain how advances of medicine over centuries have not consistently been followed and continue to serve as a remainders of the need to understand and build upon best practices?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality