Albinism is inherited as a recessive trait. An albino woman is married to a man with normal coloring and their first child is an albino. What was the genotype of the man?
- sex-linked recessive
- incompletely dominant
- homozygous dominant
- homozygous recessive
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality