How does the eye of the crayfish differ from one found in a cephalopod?
– What is the primary difference between male and female swimmerettes? Why does this difference exist (what do they do differently)?
– What fills the majority of the body cavity in the cephalothorax?
– What is the path of food through the body of the crayfish? What about the crayfish’s general anatomy influences the path?
– Is the nerve chord of the crayfish dorsal or ventral? What other phyla that we’ve examined do they have this in common with?
– Does the nerve chord possess it’s own ganglia? What is the advantage to this?
– Compare and contrast the nervous systems of annelids, arthropods, and mollusks.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality