Which of the followings are correct? a. Inbred lines usually suffer the loss of vigor, inbreeding depression. This can be reversed by heterosis. b. Inbreeding, consanguineous mating, is the mating between relatives. c. Incomplete penetrance causes the phenotypes vary of the Lobe mutation in Drosophila. d. Variable expressivity can explain the different phenotypes of polydactyly. e. When A gene is epistatic to B gene, the phenotypes of offspring from AaBb x AaBb must be at 16:7 ratio
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality