1. The formation of a Schiff’s base is an important step in:
a) vitamin b12 mediated reactions
b) hydration of carbon single bonds
c) transamination reactions
d) none of the above
2. If one alpha-ketoglutarate molecule is completely loaded with nitrogen, after which the nitrogens are excreted through the urea cycle, how much ATP molecules would be required for this process?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality