Describe the parts and functioning of a lac operon. Include in your description the enzymes encoded by the 3 lac genes, and how the operon functions in the presence and absence of glucose and lactose (and the CAP protein’s role in the functioning of the operon)
Describe the steps (process) that take place in the flower from pollination to fertilization.
8. What is double fertilization?
9. What part of the flower develops into the seed?
What is the law of segregation? What is the law of independent assortment?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality