1. Cells in a tumor contain mutated copies of a particular gene, which results in tumor growth promotion. Gene therapy can be used to introduce a normal copy of this gene into the tumor cells. Would you expect this therapy to be effective if the mutated gene were an oncogene? A tumor-suppressor gene? Explain your reasoning
2. Explain how altering methylation (adding or removing) of tumor suppressor and proto-oncogenes could be used for treatment of cancer.
3. Compare and contrast familial with sporadic retinoblastoma
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality