Explain why less ATP is made from NADH formed in the cytoplasm compared to NADH formed in the citric acid cycle. 40. The hydrolysis of ATP is highly exergonic; therefore, ATP has a high phosphoryl- transfer potential. List three key factors that contribute to ATP having a high phosphoryl-transfer potential. ATP + H2O ADP + P AG’ = -30.5 kJ mol-‘(-7.3 kcal mol-?)
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality