Explain why the substrate’s molecular conformation needs to match the enzyme’s active site conformation of enzymes to ensure enzyme-substrate interaction. Use an example to support your answer.
2. If hydrolytic enzymes are found inside living organisms and organisms have polymeric biomolecules which are potential substrates for enzymatic hydrolysis, why are organisms not
hydrolyzed by their own enzymes?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality