1)What is a general structure of a transposon? How can transposons be used in mutagenesis experiments?
2) Name the amino acid carried by the tRNA 5-GAC-3′?
|none of the above|
There are six possible reading frames within a gene. How is the correct one determined when making a protein?
|The longest one is used.|
|The longest one in the 5′ to 3′ direction is used.|
|The reading frame without any mutations is the correct one.|
|A long stretch of space between a start and stop codon is typically the correct reading frame.|
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality