1. Upon receipt of an action potential, T-tubules polarize and activate release of calcium from the cytosol of muscle cells.
a) Where is the calcium released from (where does the muscle cell store calcium?)
b) How does calcium release allow for muscle contraction to occur? (i.e. explain the role of accessory proteins in regulating myosin activity)
2. Imagine you have a mutation that makes the neck domain of myosin much smaller than normal. How would this affect muscle contraction?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality