How to make sodium chloride (NaCl) agar? This medium is a mixture of nutrient agar and sodium chloride NaCl. According to the directions on the NA bottle, “To rehydrate use 23 g of powder per one liter.” How many grams would you use to make 300 ml of medium, and how much sodium chloride (NaCl) would you add to make it 7% solution of NaCl?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality