How would eukaryotic genes that do not have operons ensure simultaneous expression of different genes?
2. Triacylglycerols are considered the major form of lipid considered as energy reservoirs in animals.
(a) What makes this lipid able to give larger amounts of energy when it is catabolized by the cell? Does its structure and components have something to do with it? If yes, how?
(b) TAGs are also considered one of the most abundant type of lipid, but they are not components of biological membranes. Why could be the reason why they cannot?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality