Hypothesize that there is a neuron that has voltage-gated Na+ and K+ channels that both open at the same time in response to a change in voltage. How would this modify the recording and relative to what is depicted in the figure?
|The peak voltage would be higher|
|Threshold value would increase|
|The period of hyperpolarization would be longer|
|The peak would occur over a longer period of time|
|No action potential would be generated|
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality