Identify the effects of replacing the Gal4 DNA‑binding domain with the DNA‑binding domain of the lac repressor.
 The hybrid protein will tightly bind to the lac operator.
 The hybrid protein will not recognize the upstream activating sequence (UASG) of the GAL1 promoter.
 The cell will not metabolize galactose.
 Allolactose will bind to the hybrid protein in the presence of lactose.
 Lactose metabolism genes will be constitutively expressed.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality