Identify the point in time during an action potential when a positive feedback process is occurring in a neuron.
A) A positive feedback process is occurring at all the time points given.
B) after the peak depolarization of the action potential when it is rapidly repolarizing
C) during the undershoot phase when the neuron is slightly hyperpolarized relative to the resting potential
D) as the neuron is being depolarized and passes the threshold potential
E) when the neuron is at rest
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality