There are two important ways of unit normalizes raw RNA-seq counts from sequencing, and often the unit for measuring gene expression in RNA Seq during experiment is “FPKM”. What are the two normalizations in the FPKM value, and what are the importance of FPKM value?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality