Which of the following cells would you expect to be engaged most heavily in bulk-phase endocytosis: (a) an erythrocyte, (b) a pancreatic acinar cell, (c) a skeletal muscle cell? Why?
Name two proteins you would expect to find as integral components of the rough ER membrane that would be absent from the smooth ER?
2. Name two proteins of the smooth ER that would not be present in the rough ER?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality