- In the context of corporate insolvency:
- Outline four grounds upon which the liquidator might resign in a members’ voluntary liquidation. (4 marks)
(ii) Explain four instances when the release of a liquidator becomes effective.(6 Marks
(b) Wheels Limited issued a debenture to East Bank Ltd. four years ago. The debenture was in the bank’s standard form described as a fixed and floating charge over all the assets of the company. However, due to inadvertence, the charge was neither dated nor registered within time. The company is now in liquidation and the loan is in arrears. The bank seeks your legal advice as to whether it can rely on the charge to prove its claim in the winding up proceedings of the company. Advise East Bank Ltd. on the implications of non registration of the charge. (10 marks).
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality