Point All of the following are true about HIV EXCEPT DNA precedes double-stranded DNA. ® HIV must reproduce immediately upon entering a host cell because it cannot survive a latent period. HIV carries RNA as its genetic material HIV contains an enzyme called reverse transcriptase.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality