Which of the following descriptions about essential amino acids is correct?
a. Essential amino acids cannot be absorbed by human body.
b. There are 11 essential amino acids.
c. The body can synthesize proper proteins with missing essential amino acids.
d. Vegetables are richer in essential amino acids when compared with meat.
e. Meat has high protein quality than vegetable.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality