What are Green bonds?
- regular bonds, i.e. a company’s or government’s promise to repay at a future date, with interest, with the promise to invest the proceeds solely in “green” businesses or projects
- covered bonds, i.e. bonds which are collateralize by a pool of “earmarked green assets” (solar power plants, clean technology investments, or climate adaptation projects)
- projects bonds, i.e. bonds paid back exclusively by the flows generated by the project for which they have been issued, without recourse to other flows generated by the initiator of this project
- junk bonds, i.e. bonds are issued by companies or financing vehicles with weak balance sheets
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality