what biological techniques show that a plasmid (specifically GFP) was successfully inserted in a genome?
2)what positive and negative controls would you need?
3) Is there another control you can use to make sure there isn’t a problemn with your sample prep or microscope?
How many boxes do you see? How many micrometers is the diameter of the field of view? Answer: Diameter of Low Power Field: 2000 mm 4) Remove the grid slide and return to its container. Because the diameter of the field of view in High Dry and Oil is smaller than a tiny grid on the slide, figuring out the field of view must be done mathematically. Use the following formula to calculate the diameter of the field of view in High Dry-(40x/total mag 400x). HPD = LPD X LPM/HPM (H=high, L=low, P=power, M=total mag., D=diameter in mm) Answer: mm 5) Use the above formula to calculate the diameter of the oil immersion field of view by removing any “H” and replacing it with “0”/the oil immersion value. I o BA
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality