what forces support each of these objects against the crushing force of their own self-gravity?
The leftover ‘cores’ of stars feature some of the most extreme physical conditions in the universe. Describe thoroughly the radius, mass, surface gravity, and composition of the leftover cores of low-mass stars and high-mass stars once fusion has completely stopped within them (in other words, after the planetary nebula or supernova phase). If there is no fusion, what forces support each of these objects against the crushing force of their own self-gravity?
. Explain how ONE of the following might be viewed by using the sociological imagination. (5 marks)
- Extreme dieting and negative body image
- Shopping and buying trendy items
- A social problem of your own choosing
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality