1. a. What is CRISPR? Explain it in one paragraph. Then draw ONE picture that shows all of the components of a CRISPR-Cas 9 System. Label all of the parts.
b. In a second paragraph give a specific example from the video assigned of what the system can be used to do.
a. Use all 4 bases in a drawing of two pairs of bonded nucleotides. Show how they are bonded to each other. Label the bonds between the strands and the nucleotides. Label the nucleotides. Which category of bases do each fit into?
b. Which molecule of the nucleotide determines the 5′ and 3′ designation specifically? Number this molecule.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality