What is different between the replication of the lagging strand and the leading strand? Synthesis is done in segments for the lagging strand but continuously for the leading strand. ODNA is synthesized slower for the lagging strand and faster for the leading strand. O For the lagging strand synthesis moves 3’5′ and for the leading strand it moves 5’+ 3! The lagging strand needs a primer to begin synthesis, but the leading strand does not
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality