What is the difference between “fecal coliform” and “coliform” when performing the LST-MUG test? A. lactose gas B. lauryl sulfate fermentation C. lactose fermentation D. MUG-MU E. dense turbidity 11. What chemical gives LST-MUG its selective properties? A. high salt B. sodium azide C. lauryl sulfate D. MUG E. lactose sulfate
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality