in what molecule do all of the carbon atoms in a glucose molecule end up as a result of aerobic celiular respiration? A. pyruvate B. acetyl-CoA C. carbon dioxide D. glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate 27. What is the direct role of oxygen in aerobic cellular respiration? A. oxygen is converted to carbon dioxide B. oxygen allows humans to breathe C. oxygen is reduced by electrons that came from pyruvate and acetyl-CoA D. oxygen produces all of the water needed by the cell
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality