What is the function of DNA protein? А binds to helicase and contributes to the bidirectional replication fork B place RNA primers on the lagging strand binds to oric to initiate the replication bubble D alleviate super coiling during replication
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality