What is the relationship between a firm’s industry environment and the firm’s earning potential?
1. The more a firm can favorably influence its industry environment, the more likely it is to achieve above-average returns.
2. A firm cannot influence the industry environment, and must focus on other factors in order to achieve above-average returns.
3. The less a firm is affected by its industry environment, the better situated it is to achieve above-average returns.
4. The more a firm can neutralize competitors’ advantages, the greater its chances are for above-average returns.
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality