What is the ultimate fate of an mRNA that is targeted by a microRNA miRNA) based on their complementary nucleotide sequences? The mRNA will be translated more efficiently by ribosomes. The mRNA will be transported to the nucleus. The mRNA will be destroyed by RISC. The mRNA will be excreted from the cell. The mRNA will be cut by dicer. More than one of the above. What type of molecule triggers RNA interference (RNAi)? Foreign, single-stranded DNA Foreign DNA-RNA hybrids Foreign, double-stranded RNA
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality