When comparing the brain of the crayfish and the squid, the squid has a much larger brain. It has a total of 500,000,000 neurons in its brain compared to the crayfish with about 100,000 neurons. A. What other anatomy/physiology might explain the difference in brain size (and number of neurons)? B. What might having an open versus a closed circulatory have to do with brain size?
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality